Last Updated: March, 2020

Home insurance pays to repair or rebuild your home if it is damaged by fire or other hazards. The coverage can also protect you if your home is robbed, or someone is injured while on your property. If you own your own home, you need to have sufficient insurance in place to protect the property and your finances.

If you rent an apartment, renter’s insurance provides the same type of protection. Do not assume the insurance your landlord offers will protect you and your possessions. The insurance the landlord carries protects the building, not its contents. Renter’s insurance can replace items that are stolen from your rented home or apartment. The cost is generally low enough to make it worthwhile.

Share or Print

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print
Scroll to Top